Sunday, 3 November 2013

Shopping for make up in Topshop!


Hi! Yesterday I went out shopping in Newcastle with my Mum, the main reason of the trip was so that I could find a good coat for the Winter, ill update you with how that went in my next post. Anyway, we thought we'd have a look in Topshop, then I found these make up products..
First of all I spotted this matte nail polish, I just thought that the colour was very pretty! I think that this colour will go very well with black and white and i highly recommend this if you are looking for something unusual and uncommon. I had been looking for a matte nail polish for a while and this is the nicest and most affordable one I found.
I then found this red lip crayon, I have needed a new red lipstick for a while now and usually I use lipgloss but I saw this and just had to try it out!
This lip crayon can be used as a lipstick and a lip liner, I have been using it as a lip liner and I think that is the best way to do it as when you go over it with lipstick you can make sure you don't go off your lips and it gives them more of a bold effect.
Finally, I needed a lipstick to match my lip crayon and I came across this which goes perfectly well with it. If you are a red lips kinda girl I nominate these two products and if you are someone that uses lipgloss a lot but are looking for a change I would also nominate these as they are so smooth and just slide straight onto your lips. You only have to do one coating of this onto your lips and you get such a bold effect. I don't know if that is just me, but they really do make my lips look so much bigger and puffy! I just love these products and if you are reading this now and are thinking about purchasing them, you should, I know you won't regret it

No comments:

Post a Comment